Thursday, July 16, 2009

Teh Updates!!1!!!

Okay, so it's been a while since I've updated. I've had college, visiting relatives, KGB raids, and alien invasions to deal with for the past month. Oh, well. Anyhoo, I'm going to go ahead and cancel the T3 review; it's too late now. I'll just summarize what I was going to say: Great film. Nicely encapsulates the best from the previous two films, and turns out to be the best of the trilogy. Let the hate-mail begin!

In other news: I'm about 3/4 of the way through this draft of E.H.U.D., and I'm going to continue to work on it, but I'm currently planning another project, to debut here on the site shortly. It will represent an entirely new concept in 'novel.' It will be like nothing you've ever seen before! But before I do that, I'm going to need to change the blog up a bit, along with starting an aggressive viral marketing campaign. For the blog, I need to make my own custom background and title card, and while I know how to do that, I don't know how to put it up on the blog. If anyone can tell me how to do that, please just leave a comment!

All right, I don't know what else to say, but look for Chapter 11 to be coming out later this week! Peace out, minions!

No comments:

Post a Comment