Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Can't Beleive I Forgot...

Wow. Yesterday was Yom Kippur and I forgot to say anything. Oops. Oh well, moving on...

A member of my Home Editing Team (my dad, specifically) was going through chapter five and noticed a slight problem with the end. Specifically, it was stupid. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can read chapter 5 in the archives. Anyhoo, I took his advice and changed the end of chapter 5, and the beginning of chapter six. I'm not going to post the changes, however, just describe them.

In ch. 5: The reason John was able to get into the basement was because he was accidentally issued an administrator-level access card. Management said they were going to sort it out immediately. (Enter... Bureaucracy!) John also decides to go to the doctor concerning his fainting spell.

In Ch. 6: John goes to see Dr. Polmelroy! he is told that it's just stress and he needs to get a job!

And that's all. As always, please start reading with the second-oldest post (don't read the first one!) and leave comments. Thanks, and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment