Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Long Time, No Updates...

So...  six months, no updates...  my bad.  It's been...  it's been, that's all I can say.  College, movies, etc.  So, I'm writing this to say...  No updates.  Not yet, at least.  Next week, updates continue again.  I'll be doing E.H.U.D. (again!) starting next wednesday, with a new chapter every wed. after that.  A word of caution, however: This E.H.U.D. is uncensored.  Be prepared for R-rated language.  As I continue to post, I'm going to try to actually finish this draft.  I figure I can have it done by the end of the summer if I keep other projects to a minimum.

In the meantime, please check out my art blog at hezekiahbennetts.blogspot.com; it also serves as a portal to the rest of my web presence.  Also: wix.com/aiclass/arcadia    This is the end result of a semester-long project I've been a part of.  I'll include more details in the coming week.  So, until wed. then...

No comments:

Post a Comment