Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finally!








Okay, I promised it, and here it is: G.I. Joe Flint. Made up from five different figures, completely repainted from top to bottom, including two weapons, one of them purchased from custom gunsmiths Marauder Gunrunners. Oh yeah, this was a tough custom to make. It has changed somewhat since these pictures were taken; the bullet-proof vest has been replaced by the jacket from my earlier Duke custom (which is currently going under renovations).
I have to say, I'm really disappointed with these pictures. I had to heavily edit their colors after the fact, and the one half-way descent one (pic 3) was accidentally saved over (so I can't make any more edits). Aargh! BTW, pic one is of my Flint threatening Hasbro's Flint.
In other news: I'm making an E.H.U.D. costume! I currently have the torso-plates built, and am moving on to the side plates. With any luck, it'll be ready in time for my church's Halloween party. If any of you are in the Tulsa area, come down and check it out! Its at Open Bible Fellowship, in the old Wal-Mart building on 71st street. Former Olympian weightlifter and 2000 gold medalist Shane Hamman will be there, most likely in a Winnie-the-Pooh costume! Join the fun!
And that's all I have to say for today, really. The novel's going good, I'm almost done with one of my short stories, the movie's almost done editing, and I'm going to start on a home YouTube show soon.
Wow, that's actually a lot, now that I look back at it.
And apologies: for some reason, I'm unable to get spaces between the paragraphs, so this is all very hard to read. *sigh* If anyone knows how to work blogs, please comment and tell me what to do... And anyone else, please comment...
Thanks........

No comments:

Post a Comment