Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pick of the Week, Nov 2/4




A day late and a dollar short, but here's this weeks Pick: Quick Kick by daremo. I honestly don't know much about this character, but the recent figures of him have been... disappointing. This version, however, is quite groovy, and he really looks like a modern martial-arts commando. The parts and paint are good, and overall, I like it. Check it out at http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs-finished-projects/90457-my-poc-quick-kick.html

As for last month's picks... Voting will happen this week. Seriously this time. I got caught up in my church's fast last week, and didn't have time to post it. As for other updates...

Pockett is still technically on hiatus, but, by the grace of God, I've set up a pimpin' new site for it! Head on over to http://pockett.comicgenesis.com/ NOW. Please do so on Safari or Opera however, as it currently looks weird on other browsers. Fixes will be coming.




And finally, career news... Last night our church played host to worship leader Kelanie Gloeckler, and I got to run the lyrics display. Not only that, but we keyed all the words, so I got to be a full-on technical director, with my brother on hand to physically push the switcher buttons. If you're in the Tulsa area, stop by Open Bible Fellowship and ask for the KG 11/13 DVD. It looks great!




And now... Hez out.

No comments:

Post a Comment