Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Retraction.... The Musical!

SO yeah, I make a big deal about posting more and then.... Nope. Two weeks, nothing. But I have a note from my mom this time, really I do! You see, I have started college. Yup. Good ol' Oral Roberts University, right here in Tulsa. Which I have to get back to in less than half an hour to get to my gym class...

I'll make this quick. Those of you who read Pockett (someone? Anyone?) will not that Obamanation did not, in fact, start. That's because I came home the next day and got a sudden urge to draw, which led to the delightful comic #6. And, being in college, I now have a lot of doodling on my hand, not to mention access to CS 4, so... It looks like Pockett may stay on for a while, although not in the way I planned it to. Oh, well...

Okay, now for one of those 'extra's' I talked about last time.

When I was in, say, fourth grade, I made a transaction with my friend Anthony. He had a lot of Star Wars figures that he didn't really want, and sold them to me for 25 cents each. Not a major gain for him, but that wasn't really the point. The point was that we were two people, both action-figure nerds, who entered into an informal transaction, bartering for simple things. This is, of course, as opposed to a strict retail transaction. Well, this past week, I've done something like this again...

But I've run out of time, so I promise I'll tell you about it soon! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment