Friday, September 24, 2010

Pick of the Week-- Sept 4/4




Okay, final figure of September... This week was another tough choice; I had it down to four really good competitors. But in the end, I chose Kamakura by Mythic http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs-finished-projects/87598-custom-poc-kamakura.html I've looked at some pictures of the real Kammy figures, and I have to say that Mythic's iteration very nicely takes the best elements of the real figures and merges them easily with the RoC styling, making this figure perfect in design. It is also perfect in execution, sporting an excellent paint job, good parts mix, and excellent accessories. Kudos, Mythic, Kudos...


Sometime next week I will be putting up a poll so you, yes you, can pick the Pick of the Month for September. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment