Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SWM Seeking Flip Cam...

Hey, little update, telling a personal anecdote and then BAM! leveraging that pathos for personal gain!

Okay, so I was all driving around on Sunday, going out to help set up our church picnic way out in the middle of nowhere (read: Bixby, Oklahoma). So anyway, I'm driving along and I see this thing flying out of the grass in a ditch off to the right. At first I thought it was a duck with a leash (yes, it look weird); but as it passed in front of the van, I saw that it was a hawk, carrying a snake. It was going slow, and I very easily could have hit it, but it dropped the snake and flew higher, just missing the car. Trippiest thing I ever did see. My mom, my brother, and I all believe that it had some DEEP PROPHETIC SIGNIFICANCE. What that was, well.... We're praying about that.

Well, now that I have you held firmly by your emotions, allow me to say this: I'm looking to expand my video-making capabilities, and I need some things to really get me started. Namely: a Flip Cam, and some sort audio recording device. Estimated budget for this is about.... Oh, $300 dollars. Now, I'm not asking for donations. Donations would be nice, but I'll take anything: Actual goods, money, job offers, people purchasing art prints. Heck, I'll even do Action-Figure commissions. I just need the camera and audio recorder. If you can help, please just leave a comment!

And as for other updates: No Pockett tomorrow. I know, I know, you're all anticipating it... Well, I haven't had time to scan in and process a comic as of late (yet I can write this... Weird), so it'll have to wait until next week.

So yeah, that's it for today. Remember to come back on Friday to see the new PotW! TTFN

Hez Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment